- Comprehensive Medical Summary – We deliver a detailed medical summary with in-depth information that includes: Office Visit’s (OV), Emergency Department Notes (ED notes), History & Physical Notes (H&P Note), Inpatient Hospitalization, Operative Notes, Lab Reports, Radiology Reports, and all Therapy notes covering PT notes (physical therapy notes), OT notes (Occupational therapy notes), SLP Notes (Speech therapy notes), psychotherapy notes, and chiropractic notes.
- Brief Medical Summary – We deliver a brief medical summary that captures and highlights only the key medical events and other relevant information that is related to the case in a simple narrative format.
- Medical Chronology Summary and Timeline – We deliver a detailed medical summary based on the timeline of medical events captured in chronological order.
- Deposition Medical Summary – We deliver a concise and comprehensive summary with relevant information from hours of deposition testimony.
- Annotated Index Summary – We deliver annotated index summaries that provide an overview of medical records with brief descriptions of events and dates of service.
- Medical Records Sorting - We provide medical record management services including Indexing, Sorting, Collation, Pagination, and removal of irrelevant and duplicate medical records.
- Add On Service - We offer add on services that include Hyperlinks and Hot Links for easy navigation to all the key highlights and medications within the medical record.
Medical Summary Services
SUMMARIES BY A TEAM OF HIGHLY SKILLED WRITERS WITH MEDICAL BACKGROUNDS.
At LM, we have a deep understanding of the medical records summarisation needs of SSDI and Mass Tort firms. We provide high-quality customized medical summaries based on your templates and business requirements. Our team of qualified senior medical writers: experienced with industry-specific knowledge and medical background delivers high-quality medical summaries that meet the highest standards in the industry.
All medical summaries written by our team undergoes stringent quality assurance checks to ensure complete accuracy and high quality. Our 2 tier Quality Assurance Framework guarantees accuracy through client checklist compliance and visual checks before delivery to our clients.
LM's Unique Value Propositions
CUSTOMISED HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL SUMMARIES FOR YOUR FIRM
HIPAA Trained and Certified Writers
Experienced Writers with Medical Background
Around Time with
One Day Delivery Services
High Quality Customized Medical Summaries.
Dedicated Compliance Team for IT and Data Security
Why LM is the Right Partner for your Firm?
OUR MEDICAL WRITERS DELIVER TOP-QUALITY SUMMARIES AT PAR WITH THE INDUSTRY STANDARD.
Customized Medical Record Summaries
- We provide customized medical summaries for SSD, MVA, Personal Injury, Workmen Compensation, and Mass Tort Cases.
- We share industry best practices and high-quality templates to help you improve the quality and standard of your medical summaries.
Highly Experienced Writers with Medical Background
- Our team consists of highly experienced senior medical writers who have industry-specific knowledge and medical background.
- Our medical writers undergo rigorous training conducted by industry experts to ensure that they stay abreast of the latest medical and legal terminologies and trends.
2 Tier QA Framework to Ensure Accuracy
- We have a dedicated quality assurance and compliance team to ensure that all medical summaries are thoroughly checked before delivering to the clients.
- We use a 2 Tier QA Framework which consists of a multi-level checklist and client template compliance to ensure that are all summaries are as per client requirements.
HIPAA Certified Medical Writers
- All our writers are HIPAA Certified and are professionally trained to handle and process PHI – Patient Health Information as per HIPAA compliance requirements.
- Our team annually attends refresher training to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in HIPPA related rules & regulations